We’ve extended the entry deadline for our 2014 Effective Mobile Marketing Awards. The deadline is now 22 August, giving you two extra weeks to complete your entry form and make sure your company is in with a chance of winning.
This is the fifth year of the Awards, which showcase entries from some of the world’s biggest agencies and brands. Sponsored by Celtra, Digital Gurus and Theorem, this year’s ceremony is to be held at The Grange Tower Bridge Hotel on 27 November. Tickets for the the Ceremony and the opportunity to attend Mobile Marketing Life can be purchased here.
Winners from last year’s awards included Warburtons, Pepsi, Intel, Mothercare and Orange, with awards going to a wide range of industries and entries from across four continents. In the lead-up to the deadline, we’ll be profiling some of last year’s winning entries, which you can find here.
This year there are 40 categories to compete in, with new categories including Most Effective Mobile-First Campaign, Most Effective Native Advertising Campaign and Most Effective Event Tie-in Campaign.
This year, we’re also holding our first ever People’s Choice Awards, for Mobile Marketer of the Year, Most Effective Agency, Most Effective Brand and Most Effective Technology Provider. The shortlist for these Awards will be drawn up by the Awards judging team, with the winners chosen by the industry through a public vote. A full list of categories can be found at the end of this article.
We are still inviting sponsors to support the Awards. As a sponsor, you’ll benefit from extensive publicity in the lead up to the event though our own eBlasts and articles on the web and in our print and iPad editions, plus those written by our media partners, including the IAB. You will also receive premium branding during the Awards Ceremony. If you’re interested in sponsorship of the awards, get in touch on +44 (0) 20 7183 2920 or contact John Owen via email.
The full list of categories is as follows:
- People’s Choice Award – Mobile Marketer of the Year
- People’s Choice Award – Most Effective Agency
- People’s Choice Award – Most Effective Brand
- People’s Choice Award – Most Effective Technology Provider
- Most Effective Advertising Platform
- Most Effective Advertising Network
- Most Effective Mobile-first Service
- Most Effective App or Site Building Platform
- Most Effective Responsive Site
- Most Effective Mobile Site
- Most Effective Consumer App
- Most Effective Enterprise App
- Most Effective Consumer Tablet App
- Most Effective Enterprise Tablet App
- Most Effective Use of Payment Technologies
- Most Accessible App
- Most Effective Mobile Advertising Campaign
- Most Effective Programmatic Buying Campaign
- Most Effective Native Advertising Campaign
- Most Effective Rich Media Campaign
- Most Effective Guerrilla Campaign
- Most Effective Social Campaign
- Most Effective Affiliate Campaign
- Most Effective Messaging Campaign
- Most Effective Search Campaign
- Most Effective Use of Video
- Most Effective CRM Campaign
- Most Effective Sales Promotion Campaign
- Most Effective Brand Campaign
- Most Effective Tablet Advertising Campaign
- Most Effective Integrated Campaign
- Most Effective In-store Initiative
- Most Effective Publishing Campaign or Solution
- Most Effective Travel & Tourism Campaign or Solution
- Most Effective Gambling Campaign or Solution
- Most Effective Financial Campaign or Solution
- Most Effective Retail Campaign or Solution
- Most Effective Charity Campaign or Solution
- Most Effective Entertainment Campaign or Solution