Mobile World Congress always sees a wealth of announcements. Keep track of the latest news with our roundups!
Crowdsourced imagery service Twenty20 has launched out of beta testing with the announcement that it has secured…
Data from Adsquare, one of Europe’s leading providers of mobile audience data, will now be available via…
Visual product search platform Slyce and consumer engagement marketing platform Offerpop have announced a partnership that will…
Communications group Havas is hoping to strengthen its mobile credentials with the acquisition of Canadian mobile agency…
MTV is partnering with mobile network operators, providing them with on-demand access to its extensive international content…
- Google Confirms Mobile Network and Payment Plans Posted on: Mar 2nd, 2015
- Pontis Celebrates 500m Customers Worldwide Posted on: Mar 2nd, 2015
- MWC Roundup: Day One Posted on: Mar 2nd, 2015
- HTC Partners with Video Game Maker for VR Headset Posted on: Mar 2nd, 2015
- Microsoft Takes Aim at Budget Market with Lumia 640 Posted on: Mar 2nd, 2015
- Ola Acquires TaxiForSure to Rival Uber in India Posted on: Mar 2nd, 2015
- Samsung Kicks Off MWC with Galaxy S6 and Samsung Pay Announcements Posted on: Mar 2nd, 2015
- Google pays out $25m for the Entire '.app' Domain Posted on: Feb 27th, 2015
- EE Trials Europe's Fastest Mobile Speeds at Wembley Posted on: Feb 27th, 2015
- Infographic: Understanding Mobile Viewability Posted on: Feb 27th, 2015
- Audience Manager (Delegate Sales + CRM)
- Payments Manager – Mobile (Cross Platform) – Social Network
- Mobile Strategist - Leading App Developer
- Delegate Sales Executive/Audience Manager
- Account Manager – Mobile Marketing – Mobile Marketing Tech Start-up!
- Digital / Mobile Project Manager – full service digital agency – start-up! London
- Mid-Weight Mobile Project Manager - Awesome Mobile Agency!
- Business (Networking) Lead / Business Development – Awesome Creative Studio