adeven Integrates Facebook App Install Ads into SDK
adeven has integrated Facebook’s mobile measurement capabilities into its adjust.io SDK, to give developers and marketers a way to track the actions that mobile app install ads drive through Facebook.
By including the open source SDK in their apps, developers can measure Facebook mobile app install ad campaigns on iOS and Android. Beyond app installs, metrics include ARPU (Average Revenue Per User), lifetime value, and daily and monthly active users.
“Integration with Facebook’s mobile measurement technology gives our clients the convenience of knowing their source and install analytics will cover their Facebook mobile app install Ads” said adeven CEO and co-founder Christian Henschel. “Our solution is ePrivacy certified, meeting German and EU privacy laws.”
- Mobile Marketing Live and Mobile Gambling & Gaming Summit Early Bird Offer Ends in One Week
- Join Us for Our Making Sense of Mobile Advertising Webinar
- Oscar Mayer Leverages Mobile to Engage Consumers
- Forrester: 84 Per Cent of European Online Audience Not Ready for Mobile
- The Effective Mobile Marketing Awards Are Open For Business