Amplience Launches Tool to Simpify Cross-Platform Media Management
Dynamic Media from Amplience enables marketers to quickly render product images and videos for rich media campaigns to ensure they work on any channel and device all from a single master asset. The 'drag and drop' platform ensures that the assets are the correct size and resolution for online, tablet or smartphone, while still allowing users to include interactive features such as touch-optimised zoom and 360-spin viewers.
“Compelling campaign and product media are key for turning online browsers into buyers. But thanks to the proliferation of channels that marketers use to disseminate their message, creating and distributing high quality and engaging media can be a highly manual and protracted process. Dynamic Media significantly reduces the hours spent on media production - and crucially, shortens time-to-market for marketing and merchandising campaigns,” commented James Brooke, CEO at Amplience.
- Forrester: 84 Per Cent of European Online Audience Not Ready for Mobile
- Rakuten LinkShare: Tablet Purchase Rate 18 Per Cent Higher Than PC
- Jobs in Tech Start-ups Grow 22 Per Cent
- Rob Thurner, Mobile Consultant, Author and Trainer Launches E-book
- Google, Twitter and UBS to Speak at Mobile Marketing Live