AOL Taps Mobsmith for Mobile Ads
Mobile advertising platform Mobsmith has been selected by AOL to drive its mobile display ad sales in the US. Mobsmith's offering includes rich media ads and dynamic ads, based on location and demographic, which leverage AOL’s proprietary targeting data.
“Our mobile ad technology allows publishers to combine rich media creatives with targeting and analytics to execute dynamic ads across their mobile properties at scale – all with no design or coding work necessary,” says Ingrid Lestiyo, CEO and co-founder of Mobsmith. “The flexibility and ease-of-use of the Mobsmith platform also allows publishers’ sales teams to boost their close rate and CPM while keeping their costs low.”
- Mobile Marketing Live and Mobile Gambling & Gaming Summit Early Bird Offer Ends in One Week
- Video Report: Poster Child
- Join Us for Our Making Sense of Mobile Advertising Webinar
- Forrester: 84 Per Cent of European Online Audience Not Ready for Mobile
- The Effective Mobile Marketing Awards Are Open For Business