Fiksu Offers Facebook Mobile Ad Optimisation
Fiksu has integrated Facebook mobile app ads into its platform to offer brands a centralised media purchasing and optimisation point for this inventory, along with other in-app ads. The company says this addition to its Mobile App Marketing Platform will improve audience segmentation and generate more loyal users.
“Through this integration, we can combine our optimisation capabilities with the rich audience data from Facebook to provide mobile app marketers with an extremely efficient use of their media budgets across a massive new audience, while providing people who use Facebook with more relevant ads tailored to their interests,” said Micah Adler, CEO and founder, Fiksu.
- Forrester: 84 Per Cent of European Online Audience Not Ready for Mobile
- The Effective Mobile Marketing Awards Are Open For Business
- Facebook: “Facebook is the primary function of a smartphone today”
- Google, Twitter and UBS to Speak at Mobile Marketing Live
- Registration Open for the Mobile Gaming & Gambling Summit