Gumtreee Launches Android App
Classified ad site Gumtree.com has launched its first Android app, and updated its iOS app.
The free Android app enables users to browse the 1.5m ads currently live on Gumtree.com; contact sellers directly from the app with a call, SMS or email; and create their own ‘Favourites’ list. The update to the iOS app, which originally launched in February 2012, will enable users to post ads in most categories, as well as browsing them.
“Our 8m customers are busier than ever, so the new Gumtree app for Android lets even more users search the site on-the-go,” said Gumtree.com head of marketing, Hamish Stone. Our free iOS app has seen over 2m downloads, and so we’re delighted that these customers will now be able to post ads too.”
- TriMet Brings Mobile Ticketing to Portland Commuters
- Mobile Marketing Live and Mobile Gambling & Gaming Summit Early Bird Offer Ends in One Week
- Pandora Reports Q1 Mobile Revenues to the Tune of $84m
- 1.5m Downloads for Amobee's Tu Me Burst Campaign
- Join Us for Our Making Sense of Mobile Advertising Webinar