A Tour of the Exhibition Floor - Apps and Messaging
Over the last few weeks, we've taken a look at some of the speakers you can expect at Mobile Marketing Live, our two-day conference, exhibition and networking event debuting in London on 1-2 October 2012.
Today, though, we'd like to take you on a tour of the exhibition floor. The exhibition is still filling out - and if you want to get involved as an exhibitor, jump to the bottom of this post. But we'd like to think that there's already something for anyone, whatever they're hoping to get out of the event.
We'll be taking a look at exhibitors from other corners of the mobile marketing mix shortly, but first, let's dive into which messaging and app companies will be appearing.
- Textlocal is a messaging company with an emphasis on fast, direct, low cost marketing via the humble SMS, which has worked with the likes of Google, Pizza Hut and Shell, as well as smaller businesses, councils, and universities.
- Sybase 365, the mobile services arm of SAP, provides mobile information services for mobile operators, financial institutions and enterprises. It processes more than 1.5bn messages per day, reaching 900 operators and 4.5bn subscribers around the world.
- Messmr is the provider of Mobile Response, a enterprise grade messaging platform solution which enables organisations to improve one-to-one communication to the mobiles of their customers, employees and stakeholders.
- App marketing company Fiksu provides a loyal user growth platform, which has worked to promote apps for brands including Groupon, VH1, and Barnes & Noble, and Hearst Magazines, as well as deal sites and game developers.
- Trademob is a data-driven app marketing platform which helps advertisers grow their app userbase
- Urban Airship specialises in push messaging for apps, delivering billions of messages per month for brands including CBS Interactive, Groupon, Walgreens, and Warner Bros. As well as push notifications, the company provides solutions for in-app purchases and subscriptions.
- GotFocus Solutions is a UK-based crossplatform development company, which designs, develops, delivers and markets apps. Its creations have so far clocked up over half a million downloads.
- PixelPin is a start-up developing an app which aims to replace passwords and PINs with personal pictures. The company is currently based in Telefonica's Wayra Academy, having won funding as part of the incubator project.
Mobile Marketing Live is taking place on 1-2 October 2012 at the Business Design Centre in London. To find out more about any of these speakers, or any of the other presentations taking place over the two days, just click here.
A one-day conference pass costs £295, and a two-day conference pass costs £395. Click here to book conference tickets online, or contact Lisa Slavin via email, or on +44 (0) 20 7183 5285.
For more information about exhibiting, sponsoring, or attending the event, email Shelley Dowsett.
- Augmented Reality,
- Location Based Services,
- Mobile Advertising,
- Mobile Applications,
- Mobile Banking,
- Mobile Commerce,
- Mobile Coupons & Barcodes,
- Mobile Entertainment,
- Mobile Messaging,
- Mobile Payments,
- Mobile Search,
- Mobile Social Networking,
- Mobile Ticketing,
- Near Field Communication,
- Everything Else