Mobile Marketing Manager – Mobile Customer Acquisition
This mobile recharge company have seen explosive growth in the last 18 months. With offices globally, they are set to be the most in demand mobile service.
With new offices in London they are growing their team and have a need for a brilliant mobile marketing manager to join the ranks and set up their mobile marketing division.
This role is all about customer acquisition and creating long term marketing strategies that engage new customers across the world. You will be given the tools to make your plans come to light – from SMS campaigns to on-air promos – the sky is the limit.
- Track record creating marketing plans that include all types of communication to global customer bases
- Solid understanding of the mobile media ecosystem and how it relates to consumers
- Attention to detail & ability to budget proportionally
- Ability to report back on campaigns and flexibility to change things as needed
- Experience managing people
If you like the idea of working for an innovative mobile start-up with tons of cash in the bank, and you want to have the control of building your own team (and global domination is on your bucket list) then please don’t hesitate to be in touch.