MOO Launches NFC Business Cards
The Luxe range of cards now have NFC-enabled chips embedded inside so users can quickly share business details and links to websites or social networks with new contacts.
The NFC by Moo app, which goes live in Google Play this week for handsets running Ice Cream Sandwich or above, makes it really easy to add different details to your card. You can also change them whenever you need to.
Although it won't work with a lot of handsets, not least any on iOS, it is a MOO and quirky way to get you noticed.
- Mobile Marketing Live and Mobile Gambling & Gaming Summit Early Bird Offer Ends in One Week
- Forrester: 84 Per Cent of European Online Audience Not Ready for Mobile
- The Effective Mobile Marketing Awards Are Open For Business
- MMA Reveals UK Advisory Board Members
- Google, Twitter and UBS to Speak at Mobile Marketing Live