NQ Mobile Launches Mobile Vault for iPhone
Mobile internet service provider NQ Mobile has launched NQ Mobile Vault for iPhone. It's a privacy application that it had originally released for Android earlier this year.
Features include the Vault Camera, which gives the option of saving photos and videos into a vault, and SecureCam, which activates a hidden login panel for private picture-taking. Other features include Private Album, with password protection, and Break-In Attempts Monitor, which photographs anyone who enters a wrong Vault password.
“Our smartphones have become portable picture frames that we put into the hands of our friends, family members and colleagues every day,” says NQ Mobile CPO, Gavin Kim. “To date, it’s been an all or nothing proposition – either you choose to share your phone and expose all your content or you keep it to yourself. NQ Mobile Vault offers the best of both worlds, allowing consumers the ability to create two distinct albums on their iPhones – one for openly sharing and another, more private album, that is kept safely behind a password.”
Join us at Mobile Marketing Live, our new two-day conference, exhibition and networking event being held at London's Business Design Centre on 1-2 October
- TriMet Brings Mobile Ticketing to Portland Commuters
- Mobile Marketing Live and Mobile Gambling & Gaming Summit Early Bird Offer Ends in One Week
- Pandora Reports Q1 Mobile Revenues to the Tune of $84m
- 1.5m Downloads for Amobee's Tu Me Burst Campaign
- Join Us for Our Making Sense of Mobile Advertising Webinar