Opera Mini Powers the CarBrowser App
Opera has announced that its Opera Mini browser will be used for the Pioneer AppRadio CarBrowser app to provide complete in-vehicle access to the internet in cars fitted with Pioneer's AppRadio in-car stereo system.
The iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S app, currently retailing at the discounted price of $1.99, creates a connection between the phone and the stereo system, with the phone providing a cellular data connection, and the web pages displayed on the stereo system's 6.1" or 7” touchscreen display.
It offers the same functionality as Opera Mini for smartphones and tablets, including the link tool, which lets users automatically sync their favourite sites from their computer or mobile into the car. Pioneer was the first car stereo system to have compatible phone apps linked to an internal screen.
Join us at Mobile Marketing Live, our new two-day conference, exhibition and networking event being held at London's Business Design Centre on 1-2 October
- TriMet Brings Mobile Ticketing to Portland Commuters
- Mobile Marketing Live and Mobile Gambling & Gaming Summit Early Bird Offer Ends in One Week
- Pandora Reports Q1 Mobile Revenues to the Tune of $84m
- 1.5m Downloads for Amobee's Tu Me Burst Campaign
- Join Us for Our Making Sense of Mobile Advertising Webinar