Smaato launches post app ad slots with IQzone
The announcement was made today at the Mobile World Congress and will allow Android app developers to offer advertisers post app inventory. Smaato claims the ‘unique’ advertising opportunity can support MPUs, full screen interstitial, rich media and video adverts.
The company further claimed that the ‘postitial’ ad slot delivers increased engagement and higher value CPMs.
“You need the latest in technology and features in order to play a leading role in RTB-enabled mobile advertising,” said Smaato COO Georg Fiegen.
“Partnering with IQzone enables Smaato to offer a plug-and-play post app mobile advertising solution for Android smartphones and tablets. Through this technology, user experience will be enhanced which will lead to higher monetization and significantly higher eCPMs for our publishers.”
IQzone President and CEO Jim Wolfinger explained the decision to partner with Smaato was made because it allowed the company’s postitial advertising unit to reach a critical mass of end-users of Smaato’s leading supply side mobile advertising platform.
- Mobile Marketing Live and Mobile Gambling & Gaming Summit Early Bird Offer Ends in One Week
- Pandora Reports Q1 Mobile Revenues to the Tune of $84m
- 1.5m Downloads for Amobee's Tu Me Burst Campaign
- Join Us for Our Making Sense of Mobile Advertising Webinar
- Mocean Mobile Launches Ad Serving 2.0 Platform