Tampa Bay Bucaneers Go Mobile
The Tampa Bay Bucaneers NFL team is working with CellTrust to provide in-stadium mobile engagement opportunities for its fans. Using CellTrust’s secure mobile communication platform, text-to-win and text-to-vote promotions can be run and displayed in real-time on BucVision, the stadium’s video screen and scoreboard system.
“As advances in mobile marketing technology continue to become available, we are proud to be able to offer, and be part of these types of innovative campaigns,” said Sean Moshir, CEO and chairman of CellTrust. “The Tampa Bay Buccaneers are at the forefront of providing fans with the ability to engage directly with the game via their mobile devices, while also ensuring that customer privacy is a top priority.”
- Mobile Marketing Live and Mobile Gambling & Gaming Summit Early Bird Offer Ends in One Week
- Forrester: 84 Per Cent of European Online Audience Not Ready for Mobile
- The Effective Mobile Marketing Awards Are Open For Business
- Google, Twitter and UBS to Speak at Mobile Marketing Live
- Moonpig to Deliver Digital Retail Masterclass Keynote