Taking The US Economy Mobile
The US Census Bureau has released an app called America’s Economy, which will provide users with continuously updated economic statistics. The app was developed as part of the Census Bureau’s Web Transformation Project, and uses statistics from the US Department of Commerce’s Census Bureau, Bureau of Economic Analysis and the US Department of Labor’s Bureau of Labor Statistics.
“The America’s Economy app will empower anyone needing information about the US economy with timely statistics right on their mobile devices,” says Census Bureau Director Robert Groves. “The release of this app is an example of our commitment to giving taxpayers faster and easier access to the statistics we produce, including the Economic Census, that impact the lives of all Americans.”
- TriMet Brings Mobile Ticketing to Portland Commuters
- Mobile Marketing Live and Mobile Gambling & Gaming Summit Early Bird Offer Ends in One Week
- Pandora Reports Q1 Mobile Revenues to the Tune of $84m
- 1.5m Downloads for Amobee's Tu Me Burst Campaign
- Join Us for Our Making Sense of Mobile Advertising Webinar