Vis.A.Vis Fashion Magazine Goes Mobile
Ralph Clermont, creator of fashion magazines Rebelle and WiNK, as well as the exclusively online magazine Vis.A.Vis, has launched a completely mobile version of the latter for Android and Apple platforms.
The Vis.A.Vis app was developed by Lime Circle and functions as a regular magazine, providing users with the latest news, tips and trends from the fashion industry. It also provides non-fashion related information such as lifestyle, travel, cuisine and music.
“I’ve always believed that an American fashion magazine should reflect the wonderful cultural mix that drives popular culture,” says Clermont. “I chose the mobile avenue for Vis.A.Vis because it provides a more effective way to reach a larger, global audience. Mobile publications are the trend of the future, and we wanted to be sure we were on the forefront of this movement.”
The company has also used the mobile version of the magazine to run a kickstarter campaign that offers free advertising to companies that support the magazine.
- Mobile Marketing Live and Mobile Gambling & Gaming Summit Early Bird Offer Ends in One Week
- Pandora Reports Q1 Mobile Revenues to the Tune of $84m
- Oscar Mayer Leverages Mobile to Engage Consumers
- Forrester: 84 Per Cent of European Online Audience Not Ready for Mobile
- The Effective Mobile Marketing Awards Are Open For Business