Yahoo! JAPAN and AdTruth Announce Partnership
Yahoo! JAPAN is working with AdTruth to improve the audience recognition capabilities of its premium ad content. A digital publisher struggling to cope with the rise of mobile and the decline in cookie effectiveness, Yahoo! JAPAN should be better able to identify and serve ads to consumers in the mobile advertising ecosystem. This will lead to higher eCPMs and improved ROI for advertisers, as well as a better experience for consumers.
“We are committed to partnering with the most innovative technology providers to continually improve both performance for our advertisers and the experience for our audiences,” said Masatsugu Shidachi, corporate officer and head of marketing solutions at Yahoo! JAPAN. “AdTruth provides exceptional user recognition for all device types and we are thrilled to implement its solution.”
AdTruth opened its Tokyo office in November. Find out more about how it works here.
- Mobile Marketing Live and Mobile Gambling & Gaming Summit Early Bird Offer Ends in One Week
- Join Us for Our Making Sense of Mobile Advertising Webinar
- Forrester: 84 Per Cent of European Online Audience Not Ready for Mobile
- The Effective Mobile Marketing Awards Are Open For Business
- MMA Reveals UK Advisory Board Members