Payments Manager – Mobile (Cross Platform) – Social Network
My client is extraordinary. They are a major online and social network who have taken over the world – with over 250 million global users to date they have literally taken the social world by storm, and long will they continue – they have mobile sewn up with apps across iOS, Windows and Android – all ranked very high in individual “app stores” – and all with squillions of downloads each!
Right now they’re on the lookout for a Mobile Payment Manager to join this talented team to take responsibility of the implementation of all billing initiatives across multiple platforms. A little bit of Project Management will be thrown in as you will be responsible for projects across the billing team from initiation including specs, workflow management, documentation and project delivery strategies and management reporting.
This is a really nice, challenging global position where you will work closely with various teams including Product, Customer Care, BI and mobile tech teams from Russia all the way to Spain. This is a highly important operational position across the business and you will be an integral part of the growth – and success – of the billing team.
Skills / responsibilities:
- Ownership of implementation of new payment methods and flows across all platforms (mobile, online etc)
- Management & coordination of 3rd party suppliers & partners delivering new payment methods (as well as management of existing approaches)
- Analysing existing payment methods and continuous improvements to increase conversion
- Work closely with all teams, building & maintaining strong relationships – especially with the billing development teams – and communicating expectations and progresses to all stakeholders
- Managing cross platform, back-end and client/server projects
- Experience of mobile and or online payments / micro-payments is essential!
- Ideally you will understand or come from a payment service provider or mobile aggregator and understand mobile / commerce
- Ideally you will understand technical jargon and know how to use Excel like a pro! Any JIRA / SQL experience would be a plus!
These guys have amazing offices – no joke, it’s incredible – and they’re a really impressive, talented bunch of people who really work well together – across the globe! You’ll be surrounded by passionate and hungry people who really love to work every day and strive to make a difference and this could be you! They’re offering a really great opportunity to learn from a knowledgeable team, plus a decent salary with extra perks – like FREE FOOD ALL DAY EVERY DAY – and a really clear view that your career is important to them. Get in touch asap for more info – [email protected]
Note: This job was originally posted on 14 September 2015 so may no longer be available.