As always, there’s no entry fee, and there is still plenty of time to get your entry – or entries – together. We’ve added three new categories this year, bringing the total to 20. The full list is as follows:
- Most Effective Mobile Application – b2c
- Most Effective Mobile Application – b2b
- Most Effective Tablet Application
- Most Effective Mobile Advertising Campaign
- Most Effective Mobile Advertising Platform/Network
- Most Effective Mobile Affiliate Campaign/Solution
- Most Effective Mobile Augmented Reality Campaign
- Most Effective Mobile Sales Promotion/Direct Response Campaign
- Most Effective Campaign from a Mobile Operator
- Most Effective mCommerce Solution
- Most Effective Mobile CRM/Enterprise Messaging Campaign
- Most Effective Location-based Service/Campaign
- Most Effective Mobile Search Campaign
- Most Effective Mobile Couponing or Barcode Campaign
- Most Effective Mobile Site
- Most Effective Mobile Charity Campaign/Solution
- Most Effective Mobile Ticketing Solution
- Most Effective Mobile Payment Solution
- Most Effective Mobile Publishing Solution
- Most Effective Mobile Travel & Tourism Solution
The Awards Ceremony takes place on 29 November at the London Film Museum. Tickets will be available for the Ceremony after the shortlist has been announced in September.
Winners at last year’s ceremony included British Airways, New Look, Debenhams, Pepsi and Sainsbury’s, and we welcome entries from across the globe – more than 30 countries were represented in last year’s Awards. Multiple entries from the same company or brand are welcome, and if you feel a campaign or piece of work belongs in more than one category, all you have to do is make that clear on the entry form.
Once again, we have recruited the best and brightest brains in the business to judge the awards, including the IAB’s Jon Mew; Russell Buckley, partner at Ballpark Ventures; mobile marketing specialist Helen Keegan; Stuart Miles, founder and editor of Pocket Lint; mobiThinking editor Andy Favell; and the Guardian’s go-to man for mobile, Stuart Dredge. Mobile Marketing editor David Murphy will chair the judging panel.
We are also inviting sponsors to support the Awards. As a sponsor, you will benefit from extensive publicity in the run up to the event through our own eBlasts and articles on the web and in our print and iPad editions, plus those written by our media partners, including the IAB and the IMRG. You will also receive premium branding during the Awards Ceremony. To get involved as a sponsor, please contact John Owen via email, or phone: +44 (0) 20 7183 2920.
Remember, the entry deadline is 10 August, so head for mobilemarketingmagazine.com/awards and start working on your entry today.