ImpulsePay Launches PublishPay
- Thursday, June 9th, 2011
- Share this article:
Hot on the heels of the launch of 2ergo’s sMartsite platform, ImpulsePay has unveiled PublishPay, another solution that enables publishers to create a mobile news site. ImpulsePay says its solution says it enables publishers to generate revenue from their sites “in a matter of a few minutes”.
PublishPay has an in-built payment structure which uses Payforit, the mobile payments service backed by all the UK’s mobile operators, to add the cost of the content to the reader’s mobile phone bill, or remove it from their available credit. There are no set up or monthly fees and publishers keep 75 per cent of the transaction fee, with the remaining 25 per cent split between the operator and ImpulsePay, the operator taking the lions share.
ImpulsePay’s one-click mobile payment service creates a payment gateway. Publishers can set the pricing for their content using the platform’s configuration tools. Publishers can choose to offer the content for free, or charge per-day or per-article. PublishPay can also accommodate subscription services.