Mobile Marketing Forum Heads for Berlin
- Tuesday, July 21st, 2009
- Share this article:
The Mobile Marketing Association (MMA) is staging its 5th Annual Mobile Marketing Forum Europe in Berlin at the NH Berlin Mitte Hotel from 8 10 September. The event will bring together leading operators, brands, agencies, content providers, entertainment and media companies from around the world to address the key issues affecting the industry today. The MMA will also exclusively reveal new research into the European mobile marketing industry.
Topics for discussion at the event include:
- How Coca-Cola is using the mobile channel to engage with customers worldwide
- Creating mobile services in the airline industry
- How publishers approach the mobile channel
- Mobile marketing in 2010 and beyond a vision of the market
- 10 game-changers for mobile marketing
- How the user experience will change mobile marketing
Speakers include Hinde Pagani, Senior Mobile Marketing Manager Global Interactive Marketing for Coca-Cola, Marcus Casey: Director, Global Ecommerce and Mobile Services at Lufthansa; Tom Bowman: VP International Ad Sales at BBC Worldwide; and Marc Mielau, Head of Digital Media at BMW Group
For those attendees who will be unable to travel to the Forum, the MMA has introduced an interactive Live Stream Webcast powered by bnetTV that allows people to watch the event and text in real-time questions to speakers and moderators. Interested applicants can register here.